We are part of the Association of Charity Shops national ‘Choose Charity Shops’ campaign to encourage more people to give to charity shops.
We, like many shops, are struggling to obtain enough good quality stock donations and we would love anything you can spare. So why not have a rummage and donate all those items that are lying at the back of the wardrobe unworn? We will find them a good home…
What you could donate
- Good quality clothes, shoes, bras, bags, hats and jewellery
- Books, DVDs and CDs (we are unable to accept video tapes)
- Toys, puzzles, games
- Working electrical goods (all TVs must be digital compatible)
- Good quality furniture (see our Collections & Deliveries service for recycled goods)
- Unwanted furniture for upcycling.
Where to donate
Please bring your donations to our head office:
The Trussell Trust
Unit 9, Ashfield Trading Estate
Alternatively, you can donate goods to one of our community shops. Find your nearest here.