Our promise to you
Our supporter promise is our commitment to you that we will hold ourselves to the highest standards.
People are at the heart of our vision and that includes our supporters. We won’t realise our vision of a UK without the need for food banks without working together.
So this is our promise to you:
To be transparent and open
- We will be clear about what we do and where your money goes
- We value your gifts and use them where they will have the greatest impact or, if requested, for the specific purpose they were given
To protect your privacy and personal data
- We ensure that your personal details are safeguarded and will never share or sell your personal data to third parties or swap them for marketing purposes
To maintain the highest standard of fundraising
- We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and comply with the principles of the Fundraising Promise to always be open and honest
- You have complete control over how we contact you and can change your preferences anytime here
To always be respectful
- We will always treat you with respect and honesty
- We will never put you under pressure to make or continue a gift
To be accountable to you
- You can contact our friendly, knowledgeable Supporter Care team with questions, queries or complaint
- We value your feedback and will use it to improve our services and processes
Get in touch by email at [email protected] or call 01722 580 178 (Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm)
Thank you for choosing to support the Trussell Trust.