The Trussell Trust has 11 shops, two of which are online, run by a small staff team and our amazing volunteers.
Our shops generate vital funds to help us support people facing hardship and campaign to end the need for emergency food. We stock good quality, affordable items including clothing, homewares, and furniture. Each shop also aims to be a hub for the local community.
Our usual shop opening hours are Monday to Saturday, 9.30am to 4:15pm. We’re looking forward to seeing you!
See Trussell Trust shop locations
Donate to the Trussell Trust shops
We gratefully receive donations of good quality items in our shops and donations warehouse. If you’re having a clear out, we can help to find your items a good home! We welcome donations of these items:
- Good quality clothes, shoes, belts, bags, hats and jewellery
- Good quality bric-a-brac
- Books, DVDs, CDs and vinyl records (we are unable to accept videotapes)
- Toys, puzzles, games
- Working electrical goods (all TVs must be digital compatible)
- Good quality furniture
Please bring your donations to our warehouse below, or to one of our community shops:
The Trussell Trust
Please contact us before bringing your items on 01722 548 850 or email [email protected]
We also generate income from items that are unable to be sold in the following ways:
- Recycling useable textiles to make accessories to sell in our shops
- Unsaleable textiles salvage, bric-a-brac, and metal are recycled generating further income –please see the great ways they are recycled
- Unsaleable books, CDs and DVDs are sold through Music Magpie and Ziffitt to raise further funds
Volunteer at the Trussell Trust shops
‘‘The Trussell Trust shop is so much more than a charity shop: it gives me a reason to get up in the morning.” Volunteer
We’re always looking for volunteers to join our friendly team. As part of our retail team, you’ll help us raise vital funds, meet new people, as well gaining new skills and experience.
Please email [email protected] to apply.
Check out our Ebay and Depop stores for more great items, including designer and antique goods. Or, find out how to donate as you shop.
Get the latest updates from our shops by following us on Facebook or Instagram.