Race against hunger
Schools race against hunger
Join children across the country in supporting the Trussell Trust by holding your own Race Against Hunger.
Whether it’s part of a PE lesson, you’re making it an event for the whole school, or you are taking on the challenge at your club or after school group, it’s free to take part and easy to organise. You choose the date, location and distance and we’ll send you your event kit with everything you’ll need including posters, totaliser, medals, back signs and much more.
Schools Race Against Hunger Event Kit
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll get a free event kit with everything you need to plan your challenge, including:
- Posters and a totaliser to display in your school
- Fundraising tips and a handy checklist to help you plan
- Sponsorship forms for everyone taking part
- Finish line tape
- Back signs so that your pupils can write their own name or message of support
- Medals for everyone
- Facebook/email banners to use on communications
It’s so simple to hold a Race Against Hunger
- Sign up to Schools Race Against Hunger
- Receive your event kit
- Get the date into the diary and let everyone know – include on your social media, letters home and website
- Display posters
- Get the children to decorate their back signs
- Shout about it! Encourage fundraising through your online page and sponsor forms
- Have fun!