Our More Than Food programme (MTF) is in the early stages of implementation. We need external expertise to carry out an independent evaluation that will help us to measure the difference that each module of the programme makes to:
- Foodbank clients;
- The foodbank delivering the modules;
- Volunteers and external agencies involved in delivering the programme.
Both hard and soft outcomes will need to be assessed over a period of 21 months from 01 July 2016.
The evaluation will capture baseline information from foodbanks yet to offer a MTF module and compare this with information from foodbanks where the initiative has already been introduced. It will use data reviews along with semi- structured client interviews and questionnaires.
The researcher will be given:
- access to our data collection system which contains quantitative data and details of all the foodbanks in the network;
- details of which foodbanks are offering MTF modules, along with introductions to those foodbanks;
- details of MTF modules, relevant statistics and support from the MTF staff and the Foodbank Network team.
An evaluation briefing giving full details of the requirements for this project, the funding available and the timescale, is available now.
Please call 01722 580171 or email Daniel.Clark@trusselltrust.org to express your interest and receive a copy of the briefing.
Evaluation proposals must be submitted to The Trussell Trust by 9th May 2016.