Why work for us?
People are the most important thing the Trussell Trust has – without our people we could not achieve any of our goals.
Our people are passionate about our cause and the difference it makes in the lives of others.
The benefits package we offer employees to support them in delivering their crucial role includes the following:
- Matched contributions up to 8%
- Allows employees to claim money off healthcare bills
Enhanced sick pay
- Four weeks of contractual hours on full pay and four weeks of contractual hours on half pay after completion of probationary period (remainder at statutory rate)
Enhanced contractual leave
- Five additional days above statutory entitlement (33 days in total including bank holidays) [pro-rata for part-time hours]
Potential to buy/sell contractual leave
- Up to five days (pro-rata)
Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental leave pay
- To support sustainable living while having a family we offer enhanced pay while on leave. Please do contact us if you would like further information.
Personal development programme
- Continuous Personal Development is actively encouraged and training opportunities explored.
- Core hours 10am – 4pm (where role allows and in agreement with line manager)
Group life [death in service] scheme
- 3 x annual salary to nominated beneficiaries
Group Income Protection scheme
- An insurance policy which pays a proportion of your income for a period of time in the event that you are unable to work for more than eight weeks.
- Allows you to make regular donations to your favourite charities from your gross rather than net pay
- Five paid days (pro-rata) per year to spend supporting another good cause.
Cycle to Work Scheme
- Save up to 42% on the cost of bikes and equipment.
Season Ticket Loans
- An interest-free loan to cover the cost of a public transport season ticket.
- Three paid days of compassionate leave, significant life event leave (pro-rata), and time off for dependants leave (pro-rata).