The Trussell Trust is registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office under registration number Z279027X.
All information will be kept securely by the Trussell Trust in accordance with the Data protection Act 2018 and UK GDPR.
- We will keep your data securely at all times. We will keep your information for no longer than 5 years.
Your data will only be used for the purposes you clearly agree to in this form.
- We may share your first name in our materials if you have given us permission. If you don’t want us to use your name, please tick the ‘No’
box at the beginning of this form.
- Your details will never be sold to another organisation.
- You have a right to object if you think we are not using your data properly.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. Contact the Trussell Trust if you want to withdraw your permission at [email protected]
. We will stop using your data straight away. Please note:
We may need to continue to hold just only enough information to make sure we don’t use your data in future. Any published material cannot be withdrawn and materials published online, although withdrawn, may still be accessible on the internet.
- You have a right to know what data we hold. Contact the Trussell Trust and if you want to check what data we have about you.
If you want to know more about your data rights and privacy, a full data privacy statement is available on our website: www.trusselltrust.org/privacy