Find a foodbank
What We Do
What We Do
How food banks work
Research & Advocacy
Find a Food Bank
Ways to Give
Start a Food bank
Tesco Food Collection
Our strategic plan
Vision & Values
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Meet our team
News & Blog
News & Blog
Press & Media
Keep up to date
Find a foodbank
In this section
Consent Form – General Photo/Video
For Photography/Video consent
for agreeing to us taking your photograph and/or film. The Trussell Trust aims to end the need for food banks. By allowing the Trussell Trust to use your contribution you are helping to let others know the importance of the charity’s work. Your photo/s may be shown in magazines, newspapers, and other printed and online material. This includes the Internet, on social media i.e. Facebook and Twitter, on television, and in any other promotional materials. We take measures to remove any identifiable information and will not use your name in any publication unless you provide your permission. Your contributions are stored securely and may be re-used multiple times by the Trussell Trust.
If we use your photo for any publications we will only use your first name unless we contact you.
Who am I
I am filling in this form for myself (adult aged 18 or over)
I am filling in this form on behalf of a child under the age of 18 and I am the parent or legal guardian of that child
If you are filling in this form for yourself and on behalf of someone under the age of 18, please submit your form separately.
The fundraising event I am taking part in is:
I am a volunteer for:
Please indicate the food bank you are volunteering for or if this for another event, which one.
Your contact details
We will only contact you in relation to our use of the content you have provided. Unless you have opted in to receive communications from the Trussell Trust elsewhere.
What you agree to (legal details)
- You grant the Trussell Trust the right to use your contributions of photography and/or film.
- You are giving your permission to the Trussell Trust to use and distribute your contributions in our material, which will be shared with press publishers as well as distributors online. Where you provide your consent, we will also share your information with select partners to promote the work of the Trussell Trust.
- You acknowledge that any material published online may be seen and accessed globally.
- If you are giving consent on behalf of a child under the age of 18, you are declaring that you are the legal guardian of that child.
I agree that I have read and understand 'What you agree to'
Sharing with third parties/corporate partners
I give permission for the Trussell Trust to share my personal information with selected third parties/corporate partners.
Yes, I agree
I give my permission for the Trussell Trust to distribute my contributions in the following formats:
What the Trussell Trust promises
The Trussell Trust is registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office under registration number Z279027X.
All information will be kept securely by the Trussell Trust in accordance with the Data protection Act 2018 and UK GDPR.
- We will keep your data securely at all times.
We will keep your information for no longer than 5 years.
Your data will only be used for the purposes you clearly agree to in this form.
- Your details will never be sold to another organisation.
- You have a right to object if you think we are not using your data properly.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. Contact the Trussell Trust if you want to withdraw your permission at
. We will stop using your data straight away.
We may need to continue to hold just only enough information to make sure we don’t use your data in future. Any published material cannot be withdrawn and materials published online, although withdrawn, may still be accessible on the internet.
- You have a right to know what data we hold. Contact the Trussell Trust and if you want to check what data we have about you.
If you want to know more about your data rights and privacy, a full data privacy statement is available on our website:
I have read and understand 'What the Trussell Trust promises'
Stay in touch
Your Email Address
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.