Find a foodbank
What We Do
What We Do
How food banks work
Research & Advocacy
Find a Food Bank
Ways to Give
Tesco Food Collection
Our strategic plan
Vision & Values
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Meet our team
News & Blog
News & Blog
Press & Media
Stay in Touch
Find a foodbank
In this section
Consent Form – Events photo submission
For Events and photo submission
for agreeing to fundraise for the work of the Trussell Trust. The Trussell Trust aims to end the need for food banks. By allowing the Trussell Trust to use your contribution you are helping to let others know the importance of the charity’s work. Your photo/s may be shown in magazines, newspapers, and other printed and online material. This includes the Internet, on social media i.e. Facebook and Twitter, on television, and in any other promotional materials. Your contributions are stored securely and may be re-used multiple times by the Trussell Trust.
If we use your photo for any publications we will only use your first name unless we contact you.
Who am I
I am filling in this form for myself (adult aged 18 or over)
I am filling in this form on behalf of a child under the age of 18 and I am the parent or legal guardian of that child
If you are filling in this form for yourself and on behalf of someone under the age of 18, please submit your form separately.
The fundraising event I am taking part in is:
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, Max. file size: 10 MB, Max. files: 5.
What you agree to (legal details)
This release relates to all photographs, film & audio, still or moving, taken of the model at the above event/location.
I warrant, represent and agree as follows:
- The Trussell Trust may use photographs and/or film of the model (whose details are shown above) to promote this organisations' charitable interests and this may include use across digital, electronic, television, radio, tv, printed matter, or any other media or channel now known or to be invented. This includes the sub-license of such photographs to chosen third parties including but not limited to corporate partners and media partners in the promotion of the Trussell Trust.
- I waive my moral rights, and right to further approval or payment for the use of content. I acknowledge that all right, title and ownership to the content shall belong to the Trussell Trust. This consent is irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual.
- If you are giving consent on behalf of a child under the age of 18, you are declaring that you are the legal guardian of that child.
I agree that I have read and understand 'What you agree to'
I give my permission for the Trussell Trust to distribute my contributions in the following formats:
What the Trussell Trust promises
The Trussell Trust is registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office under registration number Z279027X.
All information will be kept securely by the Trussell Trust in accordance with the Data protection Act 2018 and UK GDPR.
- We will keep your data securely at all times.
We will keep your information for no longer than 5 years.
Your data will only be used for the purposes you clearly agree to in this form.
- Your details will never be sold to another organisation.
- You have a right to object if you think we are not using your data properly.
- You have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. Contact the Trussell Trust if you want to withdraw your permission at
. We will stop using your data straight away.
We may need to continue to hold just only enough information to make sure we don’t use your data in future. Any published material cannot be withdrawn and materials published online, although withdrawn, may still be accessible on the internet.
- You have a right to know what data we hold. Contact the Trussell Trust and if you want to check what data we have about you.
If you want to know more about your data rights and privacy, a full data privacy statement is available on our website:
I have read and understand 'What the Trussell Trust promises'
Stay in touch
Keep up to date on our work and ways that you can get involved.
Join us today