Why work for us?
People are the most important thing The Trussell Trust has – without our people we could not achieve any of our goals.
Our people are passionate about our cause and the difference it makes in the lives of others.
The benefits package we offer employees to support them in delivering their crucial role includes the following:
Matched contributions up to 8%
Allows employees to claim money off healthcare bills
Cycle to Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on the cost of bikes and equipment
Enhanced sick pay
- 4 weeks of contractual hours on full pay and 4 weeks of contractual hours on half pay after completion of probationary period, remainder at statutory rate
Enhanced contractual leave
- 5 additional days above statutory entitlement (33 days in total including bank holidays) [pro rata for part-time hours]
Potential to buy/sell contractual leave
- Up to five days (pro rata)
Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental leave pay
- To support sustainable living while having a family we offer enhanced pay while on leave. Please do contact us if you would like further information.
- Core hours 10am – 4pm (where role allows & in agreement with line manager
Group life [death in service] scheme
- 3 x annual salary to nominated beneficiaries
- Three paid days of compassionate leave.