From one off support to long term relationships, you can partner with us to transform the lives of people in poverty. What’s more, there are great benefits to your organisation in partnering with us too. Find out why our current partners are working with us.
Below are just a few of the different ways your company can make a difference:
Corporate partnerships and Charity of the Year
Partnering with us can inspire and motivate your staff, drive sales and make a real contribution to local communities where you operate. Choose us as your charity and we can provide all the support, resources and inspiration needed to make this happen.
Transform lives by making a tax-effective corporate gift. You will receive regular reports and engaging updates to inspire your staff and stakeholders.
A simple, tax-free way that your staff can make regular donations to us through their salary. Sign up now.
From cake sales to mountain marathons there are a whole host of ways your employees can have fun whilst raising much needed funds and awareness for our work. Or could your staff "give it up for foodbanks" ? For more inspiration download our fundraising pack.
Gifts in kind
It’s not just financial donations that can help people in crisis; donating a gift in kind can be a great way to contribute. Could you donate goods or services or share your expertise with our staff? Why not offer mentoring? HR advice? Legal expertise?
By sponsoring one of our exciting events, community programmes or professional publications you can engage with a wide range of audiences and demonstrate your company’s commitment to a fantastic cause.
Cause-related and affinity marketing
Combine the power of your brand with ours by making a donation for every product sold or referral received and you can benefit in a number of ways including increased sales, press coverage and increased long-term customer loyalty.
Recommend us to your customers, suppliers and networks and you can help us grow and reach more people in crisis.
Unleash the power of your staff through a range of volunteering opportunities, including:
- Have an away day with a difference and set your staff a fundraising challenge. See which team can make the most in four hours?
- Volunteer in one of our six charity shops, recycling centre or head office
- Provide ongoing support by becoming a volunteer at your local foodbank. Or volunteer at a foodbank supermarket collection.
- Take part in "give it up for foodbanks" initiative and combine it with a food collection in your offices
- Set up a local fundraising group in your area to raise much needed funds and awareness for our work
- Help some of the poorest and most vulnerable people in Bulgaria by taking part in our Christmas shoebox appeal
Get in touch
For more on corporate partnerships contact Mark Ward on 01722 580176 or email@example.com.
Find out what our partners say about us here.